JOB OPENING WITH PUBLIC WORKS
The City of Tallassee has an immediate opening in the Public Works / Utility Department. This job position is for a utility worker field technician. This is a full-time position with Health, Dental, and vision benefits available.
CDL is preferred, but not required.
Prior experience is preferred but is not required, as education and training will be provided by the City for all certifications needed for working in the Gas, Water and Sewer Departments.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude:
- Must be a High School graduate or have a GED
- Must have a valid Alabama Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work overtime when duties cannot be performed within a normal work schedule
- Must be available for on-call rotation
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain all Required Certifications as specified by the City.
Medical/Vision/Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and many other benefits.
Applications can be found on the City’s website www.tallasseeal.gov or picked up at City Hall, 3 Freeman Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078.
This position will be open until it is filled.
The City of Tallassee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.