JOB OPENING WITH THE STREET DEPARTMENT
The City of Tallassee has an immediate opening for a full-time Street department employee. While not required, CDL is preferred. This position may require Overtime. Pay will depend on experience and skills/certifications.
Skills and Qualifications include:
– Perform unskilled and semi-skilled tasks in a variety of construction and maintenance activities
– Perform difficult manual labor tasks including lifting heavy weights, stooping, bending and twisting
– Learn to operate a variety of construction and maintenance equipment
– Understand and carry out oral and written directions
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
Applications can be found on the City’s website www.tallasseeal.gov or picked up at City Hall, 3 Freeman Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078. Applications must be turned into City Hall. At this time, the City is unable to accept online applications.
This position will be open until it is filled.
The City of Tallassee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.