August 10, 2023
Minimum used tractor and boom mower requirements
Used unit must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 105 engine HP minimum 270 CID, 4 cylinder
- Cab with heat and AC
- Air suspension seat
- 12F x 12R gears, left hand forward/reverse lever (no clutching required) wet clutch
- Hydraulic output minimum 19gpm at 2800psi for boom mower operation.
- R34 ag tires rear
- Less than 250 hours
- Dry weight of tractor minimum 9500lbs
- 2 years or 1000 total hours of factory powertrain warranty at time of delivery
- Seller must be able to provide authorized warranty and service work within 50 miles of Tallassee, AL.
- Units must be delivered within 2 weeks from receipt of order.
- Mid mount with minimum reach of 22ft with 50inch rotary head
- 50” rotary head with up to 6” diameter material cutting capacity
- The rotary head must have hydraulic control front door
- Unit must be electronically joystick operated
- The seller must be an authorized servicing dealer for boom mower model bid
Please submit sealed bids to Whitney Pitchford, City Clerk by 4PM on August 22, 2023